Why not try finding the answers to our cheesy questions...
They can all be found on this website
1. What is cheese made from?
2. What is the mineral in cheese that helps to make your bones and teeth strong?
3. What does Vitamin A do?
4. How much cheese can you make with 10 litres of milk?
5. How many different named cheeses are made in the UK?
6. From where does Cheddar get its name?
7. Which cheese is rolled near Peterborough every spring?
8. Which cheese is mentioned in the Domesday book?
Email your answers including you name, age and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you get all the answers right we'll enter you into a special prize drawer to win a pack of cheesy goodies!